How to Look Like a Celebrity Without Spending a Fortune
Giving that following fashion trends can turn out to be a very expensive habit, we advise you to make intelligent purchases when upgrading your wardrobe. Furthermore, here are some great tips that will help you learn how to look like a celebrity without spending a fortune on clothes and other adornments.
Look as if you are always wearing new clothes
While you can’t buy new clothes every day, there are a few things that you can do in order to make your clothes look new for a long time. For starters, wash your colored clothes at low temperatures, preferably with special detergents which protect the colors. Add some bleach to the whites in order for them to always look clean and new. As far as ironing goes, you are better off investing in a clothes steamer, which is more gentle on the fabric and can also help you get rid of wrinkles faster than the conventional iron. For more detailed information about the best clothes steamers, check out the steamer.clothing website.
Always wear accessories
Instead of investing money in clothes that will go out of style in just a few months, we advise you to consider trendy accessories to improve your look. No matter how boring or dull your clothes might be, you can make them shine with the right type of accessories. So, focus on animal print scarves, statement necklaces and sparkly bracelets to achieve the same look that your favorite celebrities have.
Don’t leave the house without makeup
All celebrities have a sophisticated look, and one of their secrets is that they always wear makeup. Even when if we can’t tell it, stars use all sorts of tricks to enhance themselves, which is why they look so polished all the time. However, that doesn’t mean that you have to put on tones of make up to look good. Furthermore, if you don’t have enough time to embellish yourself, we advise you to use the following tricks to achieve a nice image rapidly:
- Fill in your eyebrows. Since thick eyebrows are very fashionable this year, we advise you to add a nice shape to your eyebrows by using a regular eyeliner. That will highlight your eyes, and it will make them look beautiful instantly.
- Use a bold lipstick to add more color to your image. Keep in mind that burgundy and rosy lipsticks are a must-have this season.
Search for easy but fantastic DIY hairstyles
No matter how simple and modest your outfit might look, you can add great value to your image by styling your hair in a fantastic way. Giving all the tutorials that exist on the Internet, you can be confident that you will find a way to look like you are on the red carpet. The easiest DIY hairstyles involve using brides as the main elements of your hairdo, so here is how to create a glamorous look:
- Secure your hair into three ponytails at the nape of the neck.
- Divide each ponytail into three sections that you must braid together.
- Wrap each braid around itself to create three small, cute buns, and secure with French pins.
- If you don’t like braids, you can divide one ponytail into two twisted parts that you must wrap around each other to create a loose bun.